Gas Explosion puts woman in coma

 

Nigerian man says:

Many times I have fought my wife on this subject matter. Please warn your loved ones.

On no account must they use phone in the kitchen.

This woman was cooking with gas in the kitchen with her phone in her pocket
Unfortunately, the phone rang and the gas exploded and caught fire Problems can occur, however, if the stove is damaged, improperly vented, poorly installed or misused as a heater during power outages.

The primary dangers of gas stoves are carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks and toxin exposure.

No use a gas stove for anything other than cooking .

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply